Administrative Assistant Posting
Job Description: Administrative Assistant at District Office, Full-time, 12 month
- Handles personal and confidential correspondence for the Superintendent and School Board
- Gathers information and prepares reports which may be of a confidential nature.
- Takes minutes of hearings and confidential meetings when directed.
- Publishes legal notices concerning district meetings and School Board meetings.
- Attends, records, maintains and distributes minutes for School Board meetings.
- Responsible for district policy manual maintenance when approved and/or revised.
- Pilots new software programs as directed and keeps current on technology.
- Assists with providing public relations communications for the district.
- Responsible for various DPI, federal and state reports and notices.
- Interest and commitment to public education.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Responsible office work experience.
- Excellent secretarial, telephone and receptionist skills.
- Strong communication skills; verbal, grammatical and written language.
- Must have good computer skills and knowledge of various software programs.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Have the ability to work with timelines and meet deadlines.
How to Apply: Apply online through WECAN or mail/e-mail cover letter, resume and two letters of recommendation to:
Dr. Barry Rose, Superintendent
Cumberland School District
1010 8th Avenue
Cumberland, WI. 54829
Deadline: June 15, 2015